Play with Me QAL: CORRECT planner


Oooooops :)

I realized there was a mistake in the QAL planner!

January and February were correct, but all the dates for other months were wrong.
I must have looked at the wrong year LOL :/

Oh, well, I fixed it now! Sorry about that!


The patterns and instructions will be shared on MONDAYS, with the main pattern shared on the first Monday of the month. In case I made mistakes again, well, now you know that the idea is simple :)

Remember that you will have to share a picture of the finished block by 11:59pm (est) the Sunday before the post goes live in order to get the next pattern for free. 
I will send reminders via email and in the FB group.

Happy Stitching!!


All the details about the series are collected in the QAL web page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to connect with all of you wonderful people!

Feel free to ask questions, leave feedback or just say hi!
Comments are moderated, and I answer each and every comment!
So please don't be shy, let me know how I can help!