Starry Bright Sky Sundays (9): the amazing sponsors!


In early August, I announced the Starry Bright Sky QAL and many people subscribed to the mailing list and they seem to be excited about this event!!

Even if the QAL will start in 2018, I decided to start a series of posts (one every 2 weeks, on Sunday) to reveal bits and pieces of the events, so that I can get your feedback and we can get more excited about it!!

I will announce sponsors, featured techniques, color scheme options, layouts, and much much more! There are several special things that I've never seen in other QALs before so I hope you will find them intriguing, inspiring and a learning experience!!

I am working on different layouts, different colorways, sponsors and giveaways, etc. It is going to be extra fun!

If you are interested in learning more about this QAL and join the fun, leave your email address in the Google Form in the QAL page at this link.

In previous weeks I shared:
  1. the inspiration
  2. the sewing techniques that will be used
  3. the reveal of the 11 blocks layout
  4. the fun FREE side event
  5. ideas for color combinations
  6. let's talk fabric...
  7. prep and think!
  8. preview the blocks in fabric

And now, for today's post...

Let's share some love with our amazing sponsors!

These are the amazing companies and people that will be providing you HUNDREDS of dollars in prizes during the monthly giveaways that will accompany the QAL!

Show them some love!























Remember to join the mailing list in the Google Form if you don't want to miss out on future posts!

Until next time,
Happy Stitching!!


Remember: all the details about the series are collected in the QAL web page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love to connect with all of you wonderful people!

Feel free to ask questions, leave feedback or just say hi!
Comments are moderated, and I answer each and every comment!
So please don't be shy, let me know how I can help!